EMC 0.00% 9.3¢ everest metals corporation ltd

im guessing the people who bought in last week.no one wants to...

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    im guessing the people who bought in last week.

no one wants to hear about a cap raise even if it is a renounceable rights issue while we were expecting a focus on the JORC.

this just further dilutes us even if we did have close to 1.3 million in the bank according to the 2 announcements

essentially holders here have been promised if you give us more money we'll give you more shares corresponding to the volume you already hold.

1.5 mil has already been underwritten by the Mahe capital meaning they already have 300 mil shares located to them obviously thats going to put a strain on the price.

we essentially just got diluted by 25% based on SOI which was already an issue with holders and the price manipulation going on

its some comfort that holders will be the ones to receive the option to buy but not all holders have funds readily available to be able to partake which means sophs will get involved

we will have 3.5 mil in the bank and by my calculation the last drill programme took a fair chunk but really wasn't expecting or wanting this

im sure holders are disappointed and would rather invest elsewhere if they were short term holders

I'm LT and currently have an interest to see how Dimer turns out, but to be honest would've preferred them to focus on developing the project further and have the JORC ready before the cap raise would've given us a much better price for our shares rather than diluting us further at less than 1c

Ill be interested to see if the directors are taking part in the raise. I'd be very dissatisfied if they didn't. They need to start putting their money where their mouth is.

id further want to see operation costs in the quarterly report

all in all be ready for a bloodbath right now

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.1¢ $4.598K 49.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 109070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.3¢ 69883
Last updated 12.01pm 03/05/2024 ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.