EMC 4.35% 11.0¢ everest metals corporation ltd

long term for me with this greenfield explorer is minimum 3...

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    long term for me with this greenfield explorer is minimum 3 years, it takes time to prove up a resource. I got on board 15 months ago when the market ignored the Rover maiden drill results. Since then we have proven Rover holds shallow Gold, extended our tenements along strike and identified several untested targets. Also we acquired Yarbu and 2 surrounding tenements adjacent to Ramelius Marda Gold project, Mt Dimer tenements and an old mine and lease with the idea to restart the mine to fund further exploration.

Removing the CR doubt is good news for me as we will now be well enough funded for exploration on all assets as well as being able to develop our mine. Mt Dimer mine requires more drilling (we have approval in place for Diamond drilling as well as the Tailings Storage facility and Heap leach pads) to prove up the JORC then a feasibility study to see if its worth digging up.

We will also have listed options that can provide further funding if they become in the money.

I recently halved my holdings because of the CR uncertainty, now I have the confidence to build my position back to where it was. This capital raise was not unexpected and I appreciate the opportunity to participate taking my full Entitlement. Perhaps this will be the last one before we become self funded, if not I do not rule out a share consolidation at some time in the future.
    Not investment advice just the rumblings of someone at day 3 of 2 weeks hotel quarantine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $20.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $38.04K 345.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54649 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 179998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.