PGY 0.00% 1.7¢ pilot energy limited

I completely agree with you all & am amazed they are throwing...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I completely agree with you all & am amazed they are throwing $200k at it plus actually got Patersons to underwrite it too....what are they thinking.....or hoping ....OR...what do they actually know...?

I only bought a paltry amount in the 6c range after receiving one of those ramped up emails via Advertisers & of course they were getting out then as in the fine print they do admit they hold the Shares before spruiking all these 'hot tips' to us! I held onto them just in case they took off then I would have bought more but instead let it slip away from $1560 to a laughable $25 worth...a miniscule loss compared to many others I assume & was sure it was headed for the graveyard?

So...I'm actually going to subscribe for more shares because I only have to throw a miserly $50 at it to triple my shares or $125 to have 5 times my holding because I am positive Patersons have faith in getting money back for their clients & intend running this up or they just wouldn't do this or it would be like throwing their clients money away (not that that hasn't happened before on many stocks......) Hopefully for all, this will be on real news not just anticipation but anyway....averaging down is what I intend to do & hope is what I have!

Best of luck....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $17.46K 1.026M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2049813 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 194233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.