CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

Ann: Underwritten Rights Issue - Extension of Closing Date, page-12

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

Hi CWhite,

Honestly Mate, I think you'd be better off ditching the Miners' presentation tomorrow, & heading to First point or Tee-Tree with your fam & a 7'6" mini-mal...You'll have far more fun & be infinitely better rewarded.....I cannot see anyone from CE1 management being capable of enlightening current share holders to the train-wreck before us. Management...like many shareholders...are like 'Deers in the Headlights", unable to fathom an appropriate response to the wealth destruction unfolding around us.

The "take-home" message from Cmon's post from back on the 12th July summed up many things succinctly...CE1 is nothing special.....We're not liquids rich in a chest-bragging sense...We've got heaps of potential gas reserves but so does everyone else....Gas is in over-supply not just in Canada but nearly everywhere in the world....We don't have wells, we don't have a pipeline, and we don't have a processing plant....We also don't have money...

Yeah, I'd be enjoying your holiday at Noosa with the fam, rather than wasting time listening to the rhetoric....Besides, tomorrow's looking like a cracker day up on Hastings Street....

Clozapine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.