EXG 0.00% 3.5¢ excelsior gold limited

Ann: Underwritten Rights Issue & New Placement Raises $6.8M-EXG.AX, page-25

1. 24 Posts.
    Back from overseas vacation...all panning out predictably, albeit disappointing that the heist is alive and well.

Wouldn't it be a shame if investors chose to listen to propaganda designed to panic them into change for change's sake when the reality is the company is poised for success?
    Did anyone take notice of the positive news in the release dated 22 August - "Settlement of Zoroastrian Ore Batches"?
    "Under Ore Treatment Agreement with Norton Gold Fields second tranche payments for ore process continue to be finalised
    * Recent payments received for Zoroastrian Extended and Central ore batches
    * Net payments for two ore batches total $1.28 million after deduction of processing and haulage cost
    * Final grades for three ore batches exceed the mine call grades by up to 19%
    * Positive results attributed partly to improved operational practices
    * Consistent with mine development strategy resource expansion drilling commenced at Bulletin South"

Why the current negativity on this site? I can only imagine that a Machiavellian puppeteer / propagandist is whispering doom & gloom with great intensity & to great effect. If so, he is predictably acting with great haste, because as the good news continues to flow, his justification for massive board upheaval withers on the vine, so time (or lack thereof) is of the essence.
    I note that there are 3 proposed directors being pushed forward. What could have drawn these individuals together? Could the common thread be sworn allegiance to someone who craves control, & wishes to punish those who don't pamper his every whim, regardless of whether this is ultimately in the best interests of the company & shareholders?
    What if the same current and imminent (positive) news was flowing, and such an individual (if he indeed exists?!) had remote control of the board? Do you really believe his rhetoric, spin and innuendos would be continue to be negative?
    If you have been patiently sitting on the register for as long as I have, & take a step back from chatter that masquerades as being in the best interests of shareholders, you will vote with your wallets and allow the incumbents to reward you with improved operational & financial - & ultimately share price - performance.

PS This stoush over proxies seems ill-informed. The proxies are to do with the AGM agenda, not to roll the board. In fact, if investors don't vote for the AGM resolutions, which appears to be the push, this will jeopardise the company. Is that what we, as shareholders seeking to protect and grow our capital, really wish? Rationality would dictate support of the resolutions. Don't let emotional scuttlebutt jeopardise the company. Now is not the time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.