ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1387
    "Sure - the top 40 mightn't like it as they have the most to loose … let them squirm within the reality of a market that doesn't like uncertainty. I've been selling of late … "

That just sums up your character I believe, you seem to relish the thought...what a bloke.

I doubt they as I am not that worried myself as market fluctuations are just a part of life, if you are a trader and short term you probably wouldn't be happy but if you are waiting for the dividends to start flowing then it will make no difference to what happens in a few years time.

All holders are bringing up issues about the raise so you can drop the cheer squad BS as well, holders just call it as they see it and only applaud the good things management do. This is a great resource and management have done well so far. They just fall down when it comes to capital raises it seems, the last one was voiced by many as being no good also by your so called "cheer squad".

Its more the uncertainty I believe is hurting the share price, no one knows how much money they need or how much dilution will occur. Quite simply management have failed to bring us along on this leg of the journey and they need to sell their story better.

I am sure we will find out more soon, I can only assume there are some pending good news announcements for the raise to be done this way(in the future, as opposed to straight away). Lets hope they are not delayed for whatever reason.
    Last edited by sirrobbo: 11/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $64.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $59.26K 611.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 143348 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 103258 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 28/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.