WKT 4.76% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Well said, and I appreciate your thoughtful reply.I'm not really...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347

Well said, and I appreciate your thoughtful reply.

I'm not really in a position and nor do I want to dig back through the nuances of the past capital raising, but I acknowledge you may well have grounds for criticism there. I will say that Namibia and the UK surprised me, given the job at hand was and remains Lindi and knowing how hard it is for small companies to progress projects in risky jurisdictions, but I was happy to live with them because I think getting Lindi when they did was a sensational move so I was and remain hopeful that they have secured additional projects with great potential. If Lindi can spin off cash that bodes well for progressing those projects in the future.

All that said, I am a shareholder, Lindi is the job at hand and securing the project financing is the key to everything! So this capital raising needs to be considered on its merits and if it's a bit confusing then it requires additional thought and explanation to understand the possibilities. That is what I have tried to do and yes, it would have been helpful if the company had done a better job of it and on that score it's not too late now that the offer has been extended for a week.

What makes no sense, is shareholders seemingly sabotaging the issue, for no good reason other than that they can't let go of their ghosts from the past. Anyone who can't let go, should get out, or at least shut up and accept that they will inevitably be diluted if they do not participate in capital raisings. Not surprisingly, trying hard to lose is usually not the best strategy for winning!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $11.01K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 527550 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 262627 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.