TUL 0.00% 35.0¢ tulla resources plc

Here is a recent interview with Big Kev's brother Mark Maloney...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Here is a recent interview with Big Kev's brother Mark Maloney talking about Tulla's strategy & the Norseman multi-mineral project.

The most intriguing part of the interview (7min 30 sec) is where he strongly alludes they potentially know more about the IO resource than has been made public to date, but first need to sure things up - something "significant".

Given the extensive historical drill data undertaken by Tulla Private, that wouldn't surprise me if true. Combine a significant IO resource with nearby train line and relatively short 200k trip to the deep water harbor at Esperance & it could be a game changer.

Like he mentions Tulla Resources is an investment house and to date seem quite adept at identifying opportunities, choosing the right offtake partner and striking solid deals. At first I questioned Kosh Metals as the offtake partner for the IO, but thinking it through further they would potentially bring huge capital to the table from the broader Kosh industrial conglomerate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.