ANO 0.69% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Ann: Unexpected Increase in Sales Orders, page-2

1. 3,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    AMAZING piece of news
    God , I love these guys

Unexpected Increase in Sales Orders After attending a number of meetings in the US, we have just been informed there is an uplift in orders from the US close to 100T in additional orders at our current pricing. These orders cover the first quarter FY20, and dovetails well with our current increases to production capacity to September 2019. We believe the reason for the unexpected significant increase in orders is the result of the preliminary negotiations held with a number of sunscreen manufacturers in the US during our recent meetings. As per our strategic plan, we plan to visit a number of potential new distributors in Europe in early June. We are now quietly confident that our current growth trajectory can be maintained for the first half FY20 subject to no adverse unexpected issues. As per our announcement dated 24 January 2019, I must apologise to the shareholder who predicted a $10 share price within 2 years, as now the ANO share price is much closer to his prediction than I expected at the time of the announcement. Geoff Acton (B.Com CA) Managing Director
    Last edited by Dabru: 24/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 72.5¢ 72.0¢ $5.063K 7.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84372 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.