UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Ann: Unilife 8-K Exclusivity Agreement, page-124

1. 1,073 Posts.
    As I hated the shorters gloating when the price was plummeting I wont forget the feeling and I will not bombard them posts about the pain they are now going to go through. I will however think of those long termers that had to sell out due to shocking lows we were at. In all honesty I was a day or two away from doing this so I hope all the old posters on here managed to hold on. I love the share price spike but just a letter from the board saying everything was proceeding nicel before xmas would have saved a few old timers from letting go and would not have taken much time or effort from AS.
    So to the good news if I understand correctly Amgen are coming on board to buy 20 % at a price determined by MS. It is nothing to do with share price so they are more than happy to fan the flames now as the price has been agreed on. So much for the ratings of Zachs etc etc these guys have as much idea as what is going on as the average poster on HC. The good thing is that I believe the majority of mum and dad investors are on the asx the big boys over on NAS and I doubt very much they will be selling for a tiny profit so I really think we will see a massive upward pressure tonight, and this will not dip down again so whatever you do hold. The price of the 20 percent was probably offered months ago when our share price was higher but this will by far eclipse that. MS has pumped us no insto is going to dump us and if we all hold on we will be pushed so high you will get vertigo. The good old days from 18 cents to 180 are here again. Dont be surprised if this hits those height again. remove sell orders and enjoy the show. Sydney NYE fireworks will have nothing on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.