UNI 3.61% $6.03 universal store holdings limited

Ann: Unilife and sanofi-aventis Sign Industrialis, page-19

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    re: Ann: Unilife and sanofi-aventis Sign Indu... Well I like what I have seen. Ready next year to produce 40m units p/a and 100m units p/a the year after. Sanofi want a piece of the pie and the interest shown by other pharma could come in very handy for both UNI and Sanofi, as long as there is no conflict of interest with Sanofi's existing and pipeline drugs.

If anyone were disappointed with this announcement maybe they were waiting on a pump and dump, a quick trade maybe? We have signed the agreement (which is what everyone was waiting for) and it has been bought forward by a year to start, initially I was looking at the ability to produce 1m units next year and now it's 40m. Remembering also that there are vaccines and therapeutic drugs, we could assume that these approaches by others may have lead to extending the time to negotiate with Sanofi so that other opportunities aren't missed. Sanofi abviously wanted a slice of the action and that is evident in the agreement and the $ amounts discussed.

The decision to keep everything in the US shows to me that the interests are very central to where we already are. UNI deal with the likes of Bayer and other large pharma and healthcare leaders with the contract manufacturing, can't wait to hear more on this once Sanofi and UNI draw the line in the sand and create the list of exclusions.

Sanofi are still paying for our set up and can obviously see the commercial viability of it. We still have the 1ml news and contract manufacturing updates to come and evrything has been pushed forward to produce in significant quantity a lot earlier than expected, yes I like it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.