UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Ann: Unilife - Earnings Release Conference Call (, page-114

1. 1,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    re: Ann: Unilife - Earnings Release Conferenc... It may be too late for them to do that. In fact, maybe this article is not intended as a Forbes printed article but rather a filler for the net . The reaction may change this though.

I am not anal enough but maybe someone has crunched the numbers on the article run online before print? I know with my company, they are starting to do that but only if they feel it is either a non story or that it needs to be out there imminently to beat the competition on a story that won't be alive by the time it is printed. This tends to happen with print media where here is a lead I'm from writing to release.

Given that some of his research came directly from court transcripts, they have obviously invested a few dollars on this article. Maybe covering their butts. Or, to really reach out there. He said he listened for 90 minutes as AS spoke to a stock holder. Maybe he gleaned or thought he had some inside information...the article could be for personal benefit only...of course that's at the edge of obsurdity but we should consider all options and motivations as to why this article has been written, the way it has even framed and discount the ones that don't add up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.