UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Ann: Unilife - Earnings Release Conference Call (, page-3

1. 5,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2791
    re: Ann: Unilife - Earnings Release Conferenc... Thank you for your insightful analysis of the report Birdman. Your loss is my gain. I would suggest that last year's losses will be more than offset by multiple signed agreements in what remains of this calendar year and the new financial year, starting with the SA Supply Agreement including half a dozen or so 1-2 year development agreements for the auto-infusers worth between US$5-10 million per annum each, and moving on from there.

I think financial 2012 will prove to be a pivotal year for the company with much achieved that will provide a foundation for significant returns in the financial year to come, and beyond.

And with 60 patents granted and another 200 applied for, we have an extensive industry-driven product portfolio and a powerful IP position that adds significant value to the company whether as a stand-alone organic growth enterprise or as a potential acquisition target. R&D money well spent, IMO.

All in all, I'm very happy with progress and what it means for shareholder value in the future. But then I would think that, wouldn't I?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.