UNI 1.91% $5.88 universal store holdings limited

Ann: Unilife Placement and SPP , page-38

1. 176 Posts.
    My 2.5 cents....

1st cent:
    re xFireStorMx: "...Man I'm starting to really think that you work for UNI..."
    I have to agree with you that some "UNI posters" always come up with the right answers, providing "IMO" information that always seems to be right in hindsight. I don't think the person you named is the only one that would fit this description. Maybe I even am. There were posters who were warning that "we" don't want vertical acceleration of the SP too fast (fyi, that was in the 1.03 to 1.15 range). Well, hmm, which retail trader of UNI wouldn't be happy with vertical acceleration - unless you'd know what's coming up?
    Anyway, if certain posters are part of a management instrument to feed us peasants with information that we are supposed to read in-between the lines... I'd say better than having no info, thanks.... which leads me to the second of my two cents...

2nd cent:
    I several times raved about my great confidence in the UNI products as well as in the management dealing with it. This hasn't changed.
    However, I am somehow disappointed with the offer to retail shareholders.

The value of my portfolio decreased by about $50K today (@1.15), but I have the opportunity to by 15K worth of shares at 0.85, maybe. No options, that's it, WOW!

Compare this to ..."has been successful in obtaining commitments for a capital raising of A$32.1million (the Placement)."
    37,749,209 @ 0.85c, as opposed to a maximum of $10M for existing shareholders (equivalent of 8,500,00 shares, or 22% of what constitutional share buyers got).
    Not to forget the options. Yes... some people say that you can buy the shares right now at a lower price.... true. Thanks for assuming that we're idiots without an idea about the 0 risk and 0 financial commitment for these options.

Last 0.5 cent
    It looks like this has been orchestrated brilliantly, well done. Some selective lucky investors seem to get a great return on this in the short term. I REALLY hope they are worth it strategically and not just take the profit. Is it possible to get a members list of the 32M lucky guys?
    Let's hope it works for us as well - I'm sure there was a management topic "let's TRY to keep the small investors as happy as we can...".

I guess us peasants just have to take a higher risk in the short term and wait a little bit longer for the benefit (taking it or not) than the chosen ones.

Hmm, looking forward to discard and apologise for my doubts that this was a fair deal for existing shareholders.

As you can guess... my sentiment as an existing shareholder is HOLD. I wish I could buy right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.88
Change
0.110(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $451.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.85 $5.99 $5.85 $615.3K 103.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 324 $5.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.90 11530 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.