UNI 0.41% $4.93 universal store holdings limited

Ann: Unilife Placement and SPP , page-41

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I do not think that writer works for UNI, I think writer is an author of some sort; given his name is writer. Aren't forums such a wonderful thing, bringing together people that have no idea who anyone is. Now FSM I do agree with your theory as to the option being a sweetener but other than that there is not too much I can fault AS on in the last 24 months. Given UNI is a BIO I think it actually withstood the GFC quite well. There are a great deal of people here who have made a bundle of cash, who are happy, and thus the wording in their posts can sometimes reflect that. I figure writer is up a couple hundred K and why should he be faulting or talking badly about anything that UNI has done. I deep down personally think he is a true believer and will sit it out to the end, in fact I think many posters here are. Why, because we watch volume movement very, very closely - we scrutinise everything! Even the smallest of trades can sometimes give you more info than you think! Now someone who would not be bias, as they can not be, is the mob who put that report together. I mean, why would they? It is not Jerry Kraws backed is it - LOL. Anyway should close above $1.12 IMO, sell off at the end of the day will be minimal.

Cheerio Nikess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.