EVS 4.55% 4.2¢ envirosuite limited

Ann: United States environmental regulator trials EnviroSuite-PEH.AX, page-64

1. 635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Every now and then it's good to catch our breath and look back at recent company performance. I've done a bit of reflecting tonight and, no doubt about it, it's been a hell of a year for PEH!

Cast your mind back to March and we had the excitement of the Libelium partnership and the potentially lucrative Thames Water announcement, secured through our partnership with Odournet.

Things were heating up, only to stall with some unexpected leadership dramas. There were a few confused punters (me included) after the exec changes in May and June, and the share price continued to slide.

As recent announcements suggest, however, the new structure seems to be working wonders. With Robin Ormerod at the helm, and some impressive work from Adrian Zammit, we've enjoyed a string of positive news as the company positions itself for a massive increase in sales.

August saw the first sale into the Americas ($400k+ deal with Cerrejon mine, owned by BHP Billiton, Anglo American and Glencore) as well as developments with the LiDAR project alongside another partner, Sigma Space (who work with NASA and the US Dept of Defence among others).

September brought more sales through our partners, this time in Spain and Mexico, plus a new contract in Australia (meaning that we service all of the major iron ore producers active in Australia). Then on 29 September we heard about the deal with South Coast Air Quality Management District, USA's leading air quality regulatory agency. If this trial goes well, it opens up a mouth-watering opportunity.

And an even more significant announcement followed a week later, with a MoU with HDR Inc. With HDR's 225 global offices and first-class reputation, we now have a very capable sales function in the USA, Middle East and Europe.

Our partnership model is already reaping rewards. And with a flurry of activity in the past 6-12 months, we are now poised for significant growth.

The paradox is that with all of these outstanding deals and sales starting to build, the share price has fallen during this time! Part of this is explained by the fact that PEH, running as a consultancy, was a profitable operation. As we've invested in developing our award-winning Envirosuite platform, our bottom line figure is now a loss, which will have turned a few people away from the stock. The doubts about boardroom activity also hampered the shareprice and dented investor confidence. However, we're now running a more streamlined operation, management is settled, partners are bringing in some great deals and we're connected with an impressive client base. In my opinion, the "bottom" has been and gone, and now it's blue skies ahead. Revenue is set to skyrocket, and the proposed name change will create a much more "sexy" and marketable company which will appeal to "tech" investors.

Please conduct your own research and seek independent financial advice before investing (or just load up and get ready for a big future!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.