HCL 5.56% 17.0¢ highcom limited

Ann: United States XTclave Manufacturing Plans, page-19

1. 2,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1946
    Your analysis is correct but always tainted with negativity.

Adding a brighter picture would be the fact that the contracts they have been winning are sticky contracts. Also, large contracts follow after a period of smaller ones. The investment in inventory was made by the disgruntled ex employee and the new management have significant turned the business around and that inventory is now looking like being a god send for the Israelis.
    Further, simply moving operations to the USA is a cost saving straight to the bottom line of $3m and will open the door to the DoD and many US police and intelligence agencies.

The point is that the market cap is less than half their revenue. The company is running at a profit. They are closely monitoring the cash position and no CR is expected. The pipeline is $350m and they are winning contract that extend to 10 years. Every technology company has small margins, especially at the out take, but economies of scale come with time and sales.

I am prepared to back this management team into the future based on what they have done in the last 12 months. Going back in time any further than that is like comparing apples with oranges.

I appreciate your posts and you have the right to taint them as you please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $17.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $17.76K 100.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2687 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 13001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.