UNT 4.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Lets call a spade a spade.... Peak are blood sucking leeches who...

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    Lets call a spade a spade.... Peak are blood sucking leeches who dont care about the company they take a bite into... All they care is pulling $4 out of $1 they spend at all costs as quickly as possible even if it means dumping at every short spike or manipulating best they can... They will leave new investors at the top and come back and pick fresh shares at the lowest only to continue leaving new investors at the top (maybe thats why they are called peak)... This will leave a lot of investors angry at UNT when they dont see the SP rise realistically and retreat realistically... I have never seen peak not making money... How is that possible?

Nuheara projected to make 100M revenue by 2023 back in 2017 and are still not able to pay for $10k to be able to order initial stock - simply because no other investor wants to touch the company due to the name of peak connected to it... They already have orders but Peak has been repulsing everyone including the reputed fund managers who are worried about sharing the same platform with Peak... UNT is fresh meat for them... It is a 'no brainer' to manipulate because everyone knows this company is set to spike at any moment... I say if peak want anything to do with UNT, let them buy on market, or do us all a favour and get lost...

They are smart and know that companies looking for raises need cash so they will never agree to escrowing shares... Furthermore they will stop the company from mitigating share price manipulation... I not only guarantee you but promise you, if peak do manage to take a bite into UNT, forget anything happening for this company... Most seasoned investors will sell...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $16.44K 1.264M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 324982 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2566321 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.