UNT 0.00% 1.2¢ unith ltd

This thread is for discussing UNT but just so we can put the...

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    This thread is for discussing UNT but just so we can put the Nuheara/Peak to rest
    It’s not Peaks fault Nuheara didn’t come through with any of its promises and failed to penetrate the market like they hoped and bring in any meaningful revenue
    Nuheara has now been slowly bought out by Realtek in front of shareholders eyes and I am sure the founders will end up with nice jobs in their company at some stage down the track
    The share price fell and kept falling because the company kept announcing things which never eventuated
    Capital raising doesn’t help in the short term for almost any spec stock but it happens so that your shares don’t end up in the hands of liquidators
    Unith may or may not need to raise before the years end but with everything going on I am eager to see if that happens or not as it will affect the share price in the short term
    We won’t be able to blame anyone for that but what will be way more important is that the Unith team now deliver on their promises
    In the past I would have been skeptical due to poor management but I am now more optimistic as the team is doing what they say they are going to be doing
    They are reaching their milestones and improving the tech which gives me great confidence for if they end up with a great product, it will sell
    The tech and what it can be used for is mind blowing and I almost think it’s the first time I’ve seen something with almost a limitless potential to earn from thousands of different applications to business and most likely thousands more I haven’t even considered
    Now I just want to see a flow on of deals before the launch at CY23 end which will in turn show the market that this company is real and revenues will flow
    That is all the wider market needs to see now as once investors begin to believe something is real, money will begin to flow into the stock
    The better the companies that sign up for the tech will determine just how hard and fast this stock will run as it has so much room for growth and a higher market cap if it all plays out for the positive

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $22.02K 1.697M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1459207 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.