UNT 0.00% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Simonn, you call me delusional. Pot. Kettle, Black. and all...

1. 562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Simonn, you call me delusional. Pot. Kettle, Black. and all that. The prospects of a $10m raise have not come from any representative of the company. Patawalonga first raised the prospect and clearly posted it was a 'premonition'. You've given it far more airtime than it ever deserved and have started posting in bold caps to emphasise your points, making very broad sweeping statements as if you represent the majority of posters on this anonymous forum and deride anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Did you dial into the Sydney meeting or attend either of them? Did you ask questions directly of Styze or Idan? At the Sydney meeting, Idan admitted that they could make faster progress with more cash, however their approach is very deliberate and they are conscious of not diluting existing shareholders.

I was filled with confidence that we have a truly superior product that has taken far less cash than their competitors to get to this stage. I believe they expect an increase in revenue in the coming months and signing bigger deals. If / when that happens I expect this stock to rerate and the options to be in the money. It may not work out like that, but I'd be hard pressed to lay blame if it doesn't. They've delivered to the timeline so far hitting every milestone.....

Unc out. Have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $9.698K 649.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 89767 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 918975 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.