UNT 0.00% 1.6¢ unith ltd

I watched the Sydney investor presentation just released on...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I watched the Sydney investor presentation just released on YouTube. Unfortunately I only managed to log in to the last 20 minutes of the zoom call on the day. Would like to say thank you for the contributions from the attendee who pitched in around the 47.20 min mark,I thought your observations were spot on.
    @jbr055 judging from Idan and Styze response to future funding I would be very surprised and disappointed if a Capital raise took place at 2c, so I predict you're off the mark on this.
    Idan has often mentioned our proprietary technology, so I asked AIKO if we have legal protections and patents in place regarding our Tech, to which she replied that we do. I find that encouraging and enjoy the interactions I have with our latest Digital Humans, I think they are quite impressive. But I'm just a lay person in regard this kind of Tech.
    I appreciate that you're willing to offer a contrarian opinion and I personally take note of all the perspectives offered on this forum. You mentioned you have a Tech background. There aren't many contributors here that have mentioned they have a background in Tech. So I'm curious, how do you think our latest Digital Humans stack up? Considering the versatility that low bandwidth brings and their cost competitiveness?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $18.38K 1.088M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 885544 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 915228 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.