UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Ann: UNITH Investor Webinar, page-32

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I think there will be plenty of disgruntled people. Herd mentality is why we are so easily manipulated by institutions - people only want in when they see others jumping in. I've said it before and I think its a no-brainer play by the bigger investors - make the SPP look unfavourable by manipulating price down - catch any loose hands dropping shares in the 3.0-3.3 range, sweep them up, keep price suppressed while taking part in the SPP (getting a better allocation as others will try to buy on market), and before the SPP ends, sweep up any liquidity on market. End result is bigger fill at lower price, and you might even have pissed off enough impatient investors and traders to catch more shares as the price consolidates upwards (some people selling as they are worried it will stay in a range and are concerned about opportunity cost). Im just glad to see other investors here getting good fills at the market price, might as well benefit from the manipulation rather than play into the hands of the big boys and sell out of fear.

Oh by the way, best thing I have done all day is put @jbr055 on ignore, you simply have to try it, just the peace and tranquillity alone is worth it.
    No offense @jbr055, I get enough fear mongering from mass media, and don't need anymore on here, but who knows, maybe I will miss your dulcet tones in a few days, we shall see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.