UNT 0.00% 1.2¢ unith ltd

That was supposed to be 15 Aug 2023. So given “improvements”...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    That was supposed to be 15 Aug 2023.
    So given “improvements” maybe 3-4 months lag time to revenue. Best say at least a quarter.

That being said we could not have realised the full revenue as of yet from the 100k yet alone the 500k subscribers. We were never going to get any more than the 25% increase in revenue and that had been communicated.

It will be next quarter folks. Still a long time to go so it’s certainly not d-day right now. Sentiment can change on a dime. The recognition and value of the tech will be another level in 3 months. The grand prize is the digital human contracts. These will likely be announced without warning and keep the traders guessing.

Would like to speculate for next quarter - A handful of digital human contracts, new platform launch, 1-2 million subscribers AI apps surpassed, further revenue increases, tech developments, new educational apps, maybe a left field announcement, the ongoing top 5 client (who still can’t be mentioned), left field funding not out of the question either.

If we don’t get any of the above in the next quarter then yes I’ll be concerned. Looking for some piece of mind Idan and team before then. I don’t mind if making money to burn as long as we are not burning money to make.

Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $16.39K 1.366M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 551976 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.