UNT 5.88% 1.6¢ unith ltd

good to get a response peterlip. IMO, the UNTOAs are extremely...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 22,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2181
    good to get a response peterlip. IMO, the UNTOAs are extremely important just as a trading item.
    Firstly, you ARE right, and I'm very glad that you have pointed it out so soon. If you bought the UNTOAs at today;'s Ask of 1 cent,.010, with the exercise price being 3 cents, .030, yes, it would need to go to 4 cents, .040, to be "in the money". Those 0s always get me.
    But, you have also said "Mind you, if(my bold) there is an acceleration of the SP of the heads in the next few months, chances are the UNTOA price may jump up too, and you can just trade the UNTOA's, instead of exercising them."
    Then you say "We would really need the SP to get to 5 or 6 cents or beyond before buying UNTOA's for 1 cent today"
    Absolutely, if the heads are below the exercise price, why not buy the,m now. But, I'm answering a question specifically about the options and them not only to be exercised, but, also as a stand alone trading item, not a compari=ative trading item with the heads.
    Sure, buy the heads at these prices, as many as you can afford, but, as a trading item and at these lower prices, the gains that you can make can MORE than cover the cost of exercising them when they are due.
    Say the heads go from .020 to .030, a 50% rise. I'm prepared to say that the UNTOAs' willl also go up by that cent to .020, that's 100%, such is the massive discrepancy between the SOI and the OOI, particularly if you have the expectation that the exercise price will be less than the SOP in March 2026.
    It's a different ball game, with different paramaters, and, I would like to emphasise, that trading options is no different than trading shares, BUT, they have a life and that exercise date is paramount when making decisions.
    Give me a half glass full comment. IMO, if the UNT SP is not .030 by March 31 2026, I'll give up on share trading for the time I might have lft. To me, with the confidence shown by Idan and the aoparent quality of the product, at this pointin time, UNTs @ .021 and UNTOAs are both no brainers. and, as an aside (which I can't see happening) "liability" from CR's only affect the heads. But, this is a conversation that will continue for the next 19 months, it "could" be very exciting??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.