UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

I spent nearly the whole weekend on Genuis.Ai (writing a...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I spent nearly the whole weekend on Genuis.Ai (writing a screenplay and other research), the suggestions and answers from the feedback were brilliant.

Having to type questions all weekend was the only downfall. I can't wait until I can have a conversational talking head, so I do not have to type anymore questions.

The top tech company that jumps onto Unith's talking head tech for the Chatgtp3 space is going to own the world and we are going to ride the wave with them (figuratively speaking)

When you're studying you used to internet search, read lots of crap and get ads thrown at you all the time. Now you can use AI tech with Chatgtp by typing in your questions, get a response immediately without searching, you can ask AI to put their answers into different formats or query their answer by typing in another question (have a written conversation with AI). The only better thing would be to get rid of typing and just have a normal conversation with AI.

Unith have the goods, (albeit, still refining the tech) the top 5 tech know it and are hanging to have the upper hand in the Chatgtp space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.509K 270.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 12543897 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1728447 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.