UNT 4.17% 1.3¢ unith ltd

The market is such a funny place, but also a real entertaining...

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    The market is such a funny place, but also a real entertaining people watch on a digital platform
    Crazy to think that for the last few years there have only been a number of us poking around this company delving into all they do and watching the technology and landscape change
    It's been challenging through the ups and downs and hard to watch some decisions from management at certain times
    The only reason I stuck around with the occasional red flag thrown around, was that they didn't burn much cash the last couple of years and were able to use funds from the 5c raises to get the technology to this stage (along with legacy tech revenues helping out)
    Now every man and their dog thinks they know the tech and what it is and everyone has their agenda and trying to trade it up and down
    Been a quiet, lonely ticker for so long and glad to see everyone about having fun
    A necessary evil are traders as they help bring liquidity and hopefully a higher share price as others find out about Unith and possibly look that little bit deeper into what has been created here
    Idan's vision has panned out well and now capitalising on what could be an epic decade ahead for AI stocks
    Everyone can have their opinion on how good or bad Unith is, but one thing I know for sure after watching this ticker for the last few years, when it moves it moves and a lot hold onto their stock so really there isn't much to play with
    It will only take a few wanting positions and to invest somewhere into the space for this SP to move north and keep putting in new higher highs and higher lows as we proceed to a long awaited journey us long term holders knew was coming...just didn't realise it was going to take this long!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $15.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $1.502K 120.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2229514 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1324554 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.