UNT 0.00% 1.9¢ unith ltd

Ann: UNITH undertakes upsized $4.5m placement, page-465

1. 1,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 338
    I'd say both of those are positive signs that its a functioning software but neither did much for the SP. In relation to the license agreement from what I understand its not uncommon for big companies to do this to keep software out of the hands of competitors, could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the situation. It was only recently when UNT glossed over potential ChatGPT integration in their investor preso that people started noticing the company, myself included - which oddly enough coincided with a CR and I believe there are options expiring rather soon?

Then today they were raising eyebrows by sending out an essentially price sensitive announcement through email, which to me is a red flag, I'm not sure I've seen a company do this before. No one seems to be able to identify what makes Unith stand out from the crowd when it comes to their actual software which is also a bit concerning, I'd love to hear from @Martin01 about this.

The vibe I am getting is that UNT has a product which is capable of integrating with ChatGPT, and is utilizing the attention around ChatGPT to get investors on board but then being vague about any further details or anything material. Maybe the holders here are seeing something that I am not and I could be dead wrong and missing out on the next big run on the ASX but something doesn't feel right with this. I will continue to watch this one for the time being, Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $4.13K 217.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 755381 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 228000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.