UNT 4.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Recently, I deep-dived into all the people/companies that follow...

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Recently, I deep-dived into all the people/companies that follow Unith on LinkedIn/Twitter, as from experience I know that the social network behind the scenes often exhibits value to shareholders. In my search I mainly focused on “who is the big tech company” that is using our digital avatars.I started my search on Twitter and scanned all Unith followers. I did not find people working for Amazon or Meta, BUT did find connections with Microsoft and (especially!) Google. As LinkedIn provides way more info than Twitter about the function of the connections, I continued my search on LinkedIn.

Unith and Google?
    PERSON 1 that popped up (frequently) on Twitter and LinkedIn is specialized in Text-to-Speech/speech generation and works for Google. Although, I did not find a direct clear connection with Unith, she seems to have a connection with Aflorithmic. For the ones that do not know Aflorithmic, it is a start-up that focuses on Text to Speech using AI voices AND is strongly connected to Unith (we use their voices and Unith bought 10% of Aflorithmic shares). Moreover, some people working for Unith also work for Aflorithmic. In the next phase of my search I checked the people that liked the posts by Aflorithmic on LinkedIn, and then found PERSON 2 and PERSON 3 that work for Google.. PERSON 2: a Senior Product Marketing Manager focussing on AIPERSON 3: android software engineer focussing on speech processing.

Unith and Microsoft?
    Although I did find some people that work for Microsoft who liked the posts by Unith, I did not find a connection similar to what I found with Google. The people I found were: PERSON 1 (Cloud architect) and PERSON 2 (security CTO office); both functions IMO not directly related to Uniths buisnessmodel. Moreover, PERSON 2 is from Israel, which could suggest he/she is just a friend from Idan.

My conclusions:
    Amazon: As Amazon seems to be connected to UneeQ, and I did find 2 persons (on is Israeli, so probably friends of Idan) working for Amazon connected to Unith, I don’t think they Amazon is “the one”.

Meta: my search resulted in zero connections.

IBM: I also did not find any IBM relationships, and they seem to have partnered already with Soul Machines. Moreover, IBM is also already a customer of UneeQ.

Apple: I did find one person working for apple as AI/ML voice builder following Aflorithmic on Twitter, but no direct connections with Unith. Apple magazine follows Alforithmic, but they follow everybody so don’t think it says something.

Microsoft: with the recent announcement that Unith will implement ChatGPT, a partnership with Microsoft seems logic, but when assessing the LinkedIn connections a partnership with Microsoft is maybe less likely then Google.

GOOGLE: Considering our strong partnership with Aflorithmic (several employees working for Unith and Aflorithmic, we hold 10% Aflorithmic shares, we use Aflorithmics AI voices), I honestly do think the connections on LinkedIn between Aflorithmic and Google are VERY interesting! My personal main hypothesis is that Google and Aflorithmic might be working together on text-to-speech (life-like-speech) solutions, and aim to integrate this within Uniths digital avatars, and that Google currently might be testing these solutions in Uniths avatars. From my perspective, this approach could be VERY lucrative for Unith/Aflorithmic IF our intellectual property is the best of the best. If the whole world is going to use this, we (Aflorithmic and Unith) will be the Arm ltd of conversational AI

Statement:REMEMBER, that it is ofcourse possible that PERSON 1, PERSON 2, PERSON 3 associated with Google just liked the posts by Aflorithmic because of personal interest AND are not really connected to Unith/Aflorithmic. Also do REMEMBER all above is SPECULATION! and all I did was eye-balling (to many people follow Unith and Aflorithmic), so I could have missed things!Because of the statement above, I chose not to post the full names of PERSON 1 and PERSON 2. If you want to verify all above, the info is publicly available on LinkedIn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $17.35K 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 255081 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2627859 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.