UNT 10.5% 1.7¢ unith ltd

Ann: UNITH undertakes upsized $4.5m placement, page-763

1. 1,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    any of those prices M/s Diablo. Only caveat in a passive sense is recent form says it will fall away in afternoon trade so will run with 4c or 4.2c. Either is ok providing we end higher!! Like many I think any sort of news on the platform side, or new customer sign up(s) by the company, will take us up past all these modest share prices.

In my view - wise to not underestimate the inherent value of being in this Conversational Commerce space alone on the ASX given the quality of R & D and expected “real-time” launch later 2023. The ever increasing (and obvious to holders) AI & chatGPT news cycle just makes an investment position here, small or large a compelling case. In 12 months we will all be wiser in hindsight.

as a holder across several accounts - Company Personal & SMSF I am still looking to accumulate sensibly in all accounts. May be easier as a long term holder to declare this, but to ‘speculate’ at these levels does not seem like speculating at all. We have come a long way. If the market /. traders etc push us down inordinately then personally happy to buy with conviction. AIMO but personal sentiment stronger than any time prior. From a holder 7 years plus.

happy to break away from my conservative bias.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $20.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.7¢ $126.8K 7.041M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 265719 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 145000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.