UNT 10.5% 1.7¢ unith ltd

Ann: UNITH undertakes upsized $4.5m placement, page-768

1. 3,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025
    Good post colgm.

At these levels on the share price people will look back and be kicking themselves trying to pick a pip or two to try and buy a position.

My confidnence came when the last chairman was removed and we saw a completely different culture at the company.

I met with Idan during his roadshow and raised my concerns about the way the company had been run in the past (Throwing a dart from 200m HOPING WE HIT A BULL-----SEYE) and have also discussed this with our new chairman.

They gave an undertaking that, that kind of behaviour was a thing of the past and the company would FOCUS on deliverying.

This has happened thus far and I am confident it will continue to happen as we move forward in the delivery of our New Platform and the company adds value signing new licensing agreements.

We are in the right space of the economy at the right time and what we are providing a service which is also recession proof.

Any company is always looking to cut costs but also increase sales at the same time and what better way with our AI Technology and Digital Humans.

Last edited by Diabloracer: 27/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $20.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.7¢ $126.8K 7.041M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 265719 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 145000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.