UNT 0.00% 1.9¢ unith ltd

Interesting question. Looking at...

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Interesting question.
    Looking at https://www.boerse-frankfurt.de/equity/unith-ltd the CM3 code didn't change on the Frankfurt exchange when CM8 became UNT on the ASX last year.

I used to look at the Frankfurt exchange from time to time, but CM3 was rarely traded in the last couple of years, so I haven't looked at it for a long time.
    The thing I've never understood about the Frankfurt exchange, is that the "last traded" price would often change, when there are no trades!!! I've posed this question to the HC gurus before, how does the price change if there is no transaction, but no one has helped out.
    Not sure if there is some sort of syncing with the ASX happening, or perhaps other exchanges in Germany? I think different exchanges in Germany operate independently over there? Again, I'm no expert.

The big takeaway from looking today, is that CM3 is still in suspension!!!
    On 9-Feb, when the CR was happening here, and UNT was suspended on the ASX, it looks like CM3 was suspended on the Frankfurt exchange. It doesn't seem to be reinstated. Its still in suspension.
    I don't know what this means. Given that of the last 100 days that CM3 was open for business, there were only 3 days where shares were traded. So not very active on the Frankfurt exchange, not that that should mean it should be forgotten.
    If there are any experts out there who actually understand the stock market over there, and can give us some guidance, I'm all ears.
    Last edited by peterlip: 02/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $51.68K 2.711M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5387666 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 226629 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.