UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

Ann: Unity announces $9.1M Net Profit for 1H FY12, page-21

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    re: Ann: Unity announces $9.1M Net Profit for... CSL share price fell because the company originally raised money to buy another health company in the US. It was blocked by the regulators so CSL had too much cash on the balance sheet and couldn't do anything with it. Therefore their share price fell because its share price had priced in growth which didn't eventuate.

Likewise BHP had a high PE that priced in growth plus the new CEO drove its share price lower.

UML doesn't have a share price that has any growth priced into it. Thats why the buy back is the right strategy to pursue because the company can buy the shares at less than NTA (well at least at the time of the original announcement) and before any growth is factored into the share price.

I'm looking forward to further drilling results - if the company can extend its mine life out to 6-7 years from 5 years it will overcome the perception that its current earnings are short term only. This should attract alot more fund managers who look for long term investments.

And of course Goldstone is going to be rolling out drilling results throughout the year as it becomes a million ounce company which should really help the share price rocket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.