UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

i will leave it to readers to do their own research about...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    i will leave it to readers to do their own research about liongold. there are plenty of articles out there about its fall from grace and the recent investigation by the Singaporean authorities. make your own judgement.

but i will give a hint for readers to do a bit more research on some of the parties known to hold liongold especially its largest shareholder Asiasons et al. Thats where i am most concerned.

we can only hope that Andrew can perform well under pressure. Like i say, i have given up hope, but i still wish for it to improve as much as possible for the sake of other holders and for myself.

there is no such thing as bottom out in a chart unfortunately. The volume are low and we don't even know if there are anymore bad news hidden.

The update only point towards possible new exploration site. At least the cut in director fees (amount to 500k approx) should allow some funds to conduct the exploration without further damaging capital raising. For that i have an improved respect of Andrew and clive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.