MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

'He is strongly implying that buying and holding MNS shares is a...

1. 7,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    'He is strongly implying that buying and holding MNS shares is a good deal' - Yes he has done that many time & in big quantities by 'buying & holding MNS shares' - so why all of a sudden convert 2017 expiring options to obtain FPO MNS shares ?

Sorry it does not make sense to me. Even if in all seriousness it is to get access to a U308 spin-off why do it now ? There will/should be plenty of time to do this in the future. It is one of the strangest moves I have seen for sometime. Maybe it will become clear sometime in the future.

All I am concerned with is the risk/reward of waiting for fiance. We are now IMO going to be several months behind where we could have been if a full BFS had been done months ago instead of relying in SINOMA's 90% financing. It was a very bad tactical move by BOD to leave themselves open to exactly what is taking place now, which is the requirement to get a BFS so that Chinese financiers don't have use over a barrel and/or pull the so called 'binding' off-takes.

So several months wasted while others graphite companies drill up & test potential competitive resources. I admit most are well behind as they will require envir reports & sign off + mining licenses etc, so at present MNS still has a HUGE advantage especially with LiB/graphite demand set to explode sooner rather than later. On the basis of that I am still sitting tight till end of 1st quarter next year anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.