MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hi KOH, I agree with you. Frank will not be begging for food...

1. 226 Posts.
    Hi KOH,

I agree with you. Frank will not be begging for food down near the Bridge or the Opera House any time soon. I also see it as a fact, but I will need to point out that was the case when I jumped in my time machine and looked at the BRW rich list that was released in late 2017. Let me guess, some people will now start saying I do not have a time machine. Well doubters go google DrWho and tell me they do not exist....

As for your KNL loving friend Cazz69, well she is still trying to work out why KNL is going backwards while MNS is holding up nicely. MNS holding, just waiting to explode Ron Jeremy / Anthony Rowan style! No point getting into a tit for tat KOH as most KNL holders are emotionally bankrupt as they have simply backed the wrong large flake operation. You know it and I know it.... I will bet you free iphone case cazz69 knows it deep down. Just like Prime1 knowing SYR has a low grade junk resource which everyone has tested but no one will buy it.

Cazz reminders me of some of the long suffering TON holders who look over the fence at SYRs SP and start foaming at the mouth. You know who they are as their eyes are typically green in colour....

Cazz.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.