ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Unmarketable Parcel Share Sale Facility, page-23

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Good points, it is a little more tricky than it first appears...)

Record date determined that 18 mil shares are effected, 2500 shareholders.

The average price to sell is NOT set at 1.4 cent, you are correct. The price to attain by company is set at 1.4 cent though.
    Company would make some money to sell at higher prices to CPS, so CPS interests and company's interests might be in direct conflict, unless company is happy to allow CPS to subdue the price to guarantee a low offer based on 10 closing prices, I return for their support.
    In this case, some shareholders who purchased at much higher levels will be forced to sell or purchase more.
    I would understand some bitterness there.
    But realistically, such small shareholdings have not made much sense in years now, so this is hardly a new development.

I maintain my view that cleaning up the shareholder base is essential when negotiating with global battery suppliers.

The average price will be determined by the 10 days preceding the receipt offer by purchaser, in this case CPS.
    When that would be is not noted.
    Explains perfectly the stacking on the sell side prior to the ann.
    CPS makes it obvious that price is kept low until they got their fill.

What it does though on the other hand, this clearly indicates to the market that
    CPS has a strong interest in accumulating more shares in the short term.
    I doubt though that market can push up against CPS stacking, highly unlikely.

Regardless of the timing, the company's outlook is valued highly by those who are close to management and possibly prone to more information than the wider market.

all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $12.59K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 487271 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.