ADO 0.00% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Unmarketable Parcel Share Sale Facility, page-30

1. 8,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1725
    This is not an offer for shareholders with less than the required $500 worth but a threat that unless i take action my shares will be sold.

How can you call that and offer for the company to sell my shares, if it was an offer i would not have to do a thing.

I am dirty on a few areas here, one i participated in the CR, (I am sure the company already knew they were going to do this prior to the CR).

If I am correct and they did have this plan in mind then not telling share holders at the time is at least very deceitful and possible illegal.

I applied for additional shares in the CR whereby if they had issued sufficient additional shares this wouldnt be causing me concern.

When i brought my shares the amount held was above the min requirement, if these so called experts had delivered shareholder value my parcel of shares would still be worth above the $500.

The simple fact they are taking this course can only lead to two conclusions, the first is they dont expect the sp to rise or they are trying to get my shares at a cheap price which then to be sold to their mates.

The letter also states one action I can take is to buy more shares this is forcing me to spend more money.

What a way to treat 57% of the company's shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $268 11.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1193555 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1243793 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.