ADO 4.55% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Unmarketable Parcel Share Sale Facility, page-33

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    I agree with you here SR, it is a necessary step to clean up register, not only for admin costs, this might just be what company has to refer to as motivation for this step , but also for merger/TO negotiations for which they are currently confidentiality bound.
    Long term holders always knew why Anteo Energy was set up independently from the start, to enable company to treat the arm separately from the POC department in case of a global partner wanting control or sharing it.

If our net of MTA's within the battery space with global suppliers comes to fruition, and there is a real possibility now that it does, steps for entering such negotiations will have to be taken early.
    Mergers/TOs will have to be presented to shareholders and will require approval.
    Imagine to do this with 2500 shareholders, or 57% of the register, with that much voting power without representing any meaningful holdings?

There is much noise here on this thread about the rights for somebody holding a parcel below 35k. Several posters have responded to steps securing investment with minimal outlet.

I want to voice concerns for long term holders, some of us holding more shares in their portfolio than those 2500 holders put together.
    There has to be a pathway for proper negotiations at the table for BOD, simple as that.
    The rights of those holding larger investments in the company need to be represented as well.
    cheers
    Surges

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $56.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $34.83K 1.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 993555 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 184879 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.