ADO 5.26% 1.8¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Unmarketable Parcel Share Sale Facility, page-39

1. 8,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1918
    Unfortunately the market is rarely fair to small retailers 2nd. and true you got the blunt end this time around. As for Placement, a prospectus that met international protocols was unfortunately cost prohibitive. However, at the time an on market buy would have realised a similar holding albeit without Options (which are still running at a SP premium). Also, if folk want out, and dont want to hold until their parcel csn be Offered on market at $500, this offer allows those to sell. Sort of along the lines of a company buyback without brokerage costs. It may not suit everyone but it will suit many - its fair to them.

As to why - well there will be some Registry cost savings, but just like any stock, not that the another run and re-trace could effect a similar position as to the here and now.

So like others have considered and JIMHORegistry cost savings is not the sole reason - this is just a Chess move (see wot eye did there). But it could also be in part a "message" to the market, interesting times. So if it was me, I'd just say no and see what the next 'stage' brings. As if ADO did go pear shape it just the last $100-499 (less brokerage) flushed.

Last edited by Brickwalls: 19/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $27.34K 1.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2643803 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 116706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.