ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Unmarketable Parcel Share Sale Facility, page-47

1. 8,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1122
    Mate, as far as any wrongdoing is concerned with the Australian Stock Exchange, this doesn't even rate. ASIC and the ASX are criminally negligent in my opinion. They are expert at turning a blind eye to some major corruption and when they are questioned it's a simple case of, 'we're not adequately funded'. So you have no chance.

What ADO are doing is not illegal. Yes, I agree that by making it so that you have to take action to keep your shares they are not being totally above board. The boards decision in this matter was quite obviously calculated just as much as their behaviour in the recent cap raising. On both occasions, I believe, shareholders interests came a poor second.

But here's the issue as far as I'm concerned. I'm still here and I'm here because I believe that I can make some reasnable money. And you just bought more shares, so you're here for a reason. Most likely you're expecting to make money. So why would you even consider jeopardising that by contacting the media?

I don't get it. I know you're pissed off. I was pissed off and I vented my feelings here but that was the end of it. I think you should reconsider your actions, if not for yourself then maybe for the other shareholders you are so concerned about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.