ADO 5.26% 1.8¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Unmarketable Parcel Share Sale Facility, page-68

1. 8,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    The reason most holders of shares under $500 worth had at some point held above that amount the reasons behind them falling below that figure was due to failure of management to add value via a higher sp.

So the fact that they decided to sell people's shares was just a slap in the face of all share holders and not a process to appeal to new investors

I originally brought $500 worth which became unmarketable, I then took part in the cr applying for more shares which would have increased my holdings above the $500. The cr shares plus the additional shares they allotted still fell short of what they considered marketable.
    Now if they were up front and had any respect for shareholders they would have announce this plan before the cr.
    The fact that they took my money then tell me they intended to sell my shares unless I took action.
    All they had to do was increase the additional shares they allotted to me via the cr and my holdings would have been above the $500.
    Underhanded at the best and failure to abide by their reporting requirements imo.
    How many of those affected holders sent back the letter, how many like me brought more shares on the market, would be good to know.
    As to me its not the number of shares people hold but the number of share holders.
    Did they have mates who wanted more shares via the cr which they didn't get So this was one way they could get them additional shares, the fact they stated they had other holders ready to take up the unmarketable shares means they had been having discussions around this. Is this action legal or the way a company should treat shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $27.34K 1.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2643803 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 116706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.