NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: Unmarketable Parcel Share Sale Facility, page-19

1. 1,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1384
    Must admit when I saw the announcement this morning, consolidation did cross my mind, but after consideration I don't think management would propose that at this stage of development.
    I agree with Potts, consolidations in my experience succeed when the share is in high demand, otherwise the SP can falter and can take time to recover, if at all.
    Good example is our neighbor Talon Energy ( I hold ) who have recently announced an intention to consolidate. I agree with managements decision in this case as the SP is very low, given achievements and is being suppressed / manipulated big time. The Company is very soon to announce a maiden Reserves & Resource Report and production at Walyering expected to commence very early next year and the SP in the gutter at 0.006. Probably a good move to shake off the monkey.
    NWE SP is in a different state and has been steadily climbing and has settled at around 0.042 at the moment as it is in between announcements and progress. If we were to consolidate now, I fear the SP would lose value over the next 2-6 months
    Maybe some time down the track, but not for me at this point.
    Just my opinion.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.