NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: Unmarketable Parcel Share Sale Facility, page-21

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    I've never seen this happen before, so its a bit new for me, but having some time to think about it, I do have a question.

Euroz are doing this on NWE's behalf, but are the shares bought by Euroz, or is this it's own mini consolidation that NWE are bearing the cost?

I didn't think this point needed to be added to the document, because if they're under $500 they couldn't sell them anyway

"6. What if I sell my shares before the Sale Facility Closing Date?If you sell your shares in Norwest prior to the Sale Facility Closing Date, no further action will be taken."

As per RR2's sentiments, I don't think a consolidation is warranted right now. We have news coming within 2 months for the 2D, then shortly after that we have 2 drills to undertake, followed up by the 3D and the 3rd drill. If what the numbers of TCF's of LD have been discussed are even remotely on the mark, this won't be in the 4 cent range by the end of the year. Then all the other leads come into it as well. Springy Creek and condensate too. We just need to get that potential to reality.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.