SPR 1.20% 82.0¢ spartan resources limited

Ann: Unmarketable Parcel Share Sale Facility, page-51

1. 4,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3875
    AT least they have given small investors until the 9th Feb to decide, what really pisses me off are the small shareholding facilities that get wheeled out on Xmas eve with very short time-frames to respond, a lot of people can do it electronically now but this will catch out some people who might take a long holiday and be out of email reach.

The silly part is that I will opt out and keep my own small holding and I will bet that it won't be an unmarketable parcel for very long before the share price of SPR takes care of this issue. I can't count the number of unmarketable small shareholding facilities that have preceded either corporate action, or a significant re-rate. Just making life easier for the share registry and reducing cost. Predators like nice small tight registries with a few large holders - makes it easy to do the transaction and front-run/manage the share price and news flow to suit potential predator without those pesky small shareholders seeing any of the benefits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $905.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.5¢ 80.5¢ $3.733M 4.538M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 49972 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.