SPR 2.04% 72.0¢ spartan resources limited

Ann: Unmarketable Parcel Share Sale Facility, page-54

1. 1,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1731
    For the sake of discussion I think a lot of the t/o talk here could benefit from taking into account the aquirers perspectives fudiciary duties to their own shareholders as that greatly narrows down the selection of interested parties in my view.

I do not see BGL making a bid as there is no synergies to their operations and the decision to bid would be based on them entering the Murchison purely for another district play? They need to focus solemnly on cost reduction and successful ramp up. It's less likely than the others (RMS/WGX/SLR) who can easily extract immediate or short term value based on the strategic locations of their plants and existing assets and any play would be more easily tolerated by their existing shareholders. I have my doubts those who funded BGL to production are interested in seeing the board pivot like that. Just my view.

The only thing the market needs is success with the drill bit and execution on the plan which is still being defined. I think consensus is leading to a bulk tonnage operation as discussed on these threads which would be very profitable as a standalone operation.

As with all stocks on the ASX it's expectation management and expectations are being redefined at present given the absense of a suitable mine plan which may be some time away given we're yet to see reserves. I anticipate reserves to not be too far away and a potential mine plan early Q2 CY 25'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $795.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 74.5¢ 72.0¢ $2.719M 3.728M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100485 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 120517 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
72.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 1.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
73.5¢ 74.3¢ 72.0¢ 472693
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.