SPR 0.87% 58.0¢ spartan resources limited

For the sake of discussion I think a lot of the t/o talk here...

1. 1,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    For the sake of discussion I think a lot of the t/o talk here could benefit from taking into account the aquirers perspectives fudiciary duties to their own shareholders as that greatly narrows down the selection of interested parties in my view.

I do not see BGL making a bid as there is no synergies to their operations and the decision to bid would be based on them entering the Murchison purely for another district play? They need to focus solemnly on cost reduction and successful ramp up. It's less likely than the others (RMS/WGX/SLR) who can easily extract immediate or short term value based on the strategic locations of their plants and existing assets and any play would be more easily tolerated by their existing shareholders. I have my doubts those who funded BGL to production are interested in seeing the board pivot like that. Just my view.

The only thing the market needs is success with the drill bit and execution on the plan which is still being defined. I think consensus is leading to a bulk tonnage operation as discussed on these threads which would be very profitable as a standalone operation.

As with all stocks on the ASX it's expectation management and expectations are being redefined at present given the absense of a suitable mine plan which may be some time away given we're yet to see reserves. I anticipate reserves to not be too far away and a potential mine plan early Q2 CY 25'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
0.005(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $623.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 58.5¢ 57.8¢ $627.5K 1.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 77151 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 133319 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
59.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
58.5¢ 59.0¢ 57.8¢ 101906
Last updated 10.56am 02/05/2024 ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.