ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15651
    Not ' laymans ' terms at all Kiwi - just numbers. And while my post was a bit of a ' mishmash ' and not my finest work - in simple terms if we assume that the ' pre-close ' of the offer ( ie 28th April closing date ) trades were ALL those who were anxious or keen on exercising their options to ' Top ' of their unmarketable holdings - then their could be at MOST another 110,561,202 shares remaining in the ' Buyback ' assuming the 149,683,565 shares have indeed been ALL purchased Management selling into the Bids at .001 in order to satisfy the Buyback at the best possible pricing of .001 cents. I wonder who is handling the Buyback - because I can't remember if the document or announcement actually stated it. Most likely Carmichael's .......sneaky.png

Interesting to see the additional 2 orders now queuing at 001 for that 4,434,865 in volume , and it will certainly be something to continue to watch closely , as those sell orders would most likely be associated with the continuing buyback. And so until this ' back filling at the .001 cent line ceases and desists , then we won't see any further upwards momentum in the SP for now.

I note that at the same time there has been not much in the way of volumes added to the .002 cent sell line , and virtually nothing to all the other sell points above this. So that is a good sign for the moment. Furthermore , and if all the remaining shares assuming NONE were issued off as donations , the maximum amount the Buyback is likely to cost the company is around $260,245 in exchange for the cancelling of approximately 260,244,767 shares.

So that would leave us with what .....$663,755 before the $256,000 ...sneaky.png which was conveniently forecast as the 'aggregate' cash available for future operating activities ( and per the quarterly cashflow statement )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.