ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 103 Posts.
    I can tell you. Collision detection in my Lincoln MKX is not great. Sure it works but as already stated I have already reacted. I am sure it just sends a message to the airbags to prepare for a Collision if it happens.. where as the ability for the car to determine the probability of a Collision in advance is where the future is. Reading more then 1 car but multiple cars and possible scenarios is the future. This is where Brainchip will have a distinct advantage as stated earlier.

The company I work for uses and installs border security at airports around the world and we are watching this product with keen interest. Imagine an airport immigration queue where you walk to a gate and the system automatically does facial recognition and determines if you authorised to enter the country or you need to speak to immigration office. The queues at airports and the need for extra staff are gone. No more waiting 1 or 2 hours in lines anymore.
    This is the future.. imagine facial recognition in shops for loyal customers as soon as you enter the store a video wall recognises your face and brings up your shopping history and directs you to the goods you are more then likely to purchase Much similar to Web history on your browser that happens now facebook and google read your browser history and sends adverts to you bases on what you have previoisly searched. This is the future and many of use cannot totally understand that this is going to happen.
    We on here apart from a few can not fully understand these announcements from BRN. I can tell you I have not sold one share and watched the price go from 7c when I first heard of this company because in the long run.. And until the world gets a grip of what is about to come i will continue to quietly accumulate.
    Cheers Lost. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $451.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 21.5¢ $2.863M 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 136498 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 444756 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.