BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Neutral I understand the technology of Brainchip dislpays...

1. 429 Posts.
    Neutral
    I understand the technology of Brainchip dislpays sophisticated unsupervised learning attributes but what about the competing technology that is being developed in OEM's , example, last year they drove a self driving Nissan through Tokyo for several hours without any mishap, the engineers then continued to further develop the car and technology . Neutral you were up in Japan like myself over their winter recently and you know how cramped and hard it is to drive in Japanese cities including Tokyo.. Automated accident avoidance is being at this moment waiting for Australian Approval then in a blink it will be in every new car. Brainchip might be more advanced can you explain instead of talking in data per second and explain how it physically performs better than for example Nissans tech or do you have a link for ourselves to see how it compares.
    My understanding of artificial intelligence is that it can be developed in many ways with completely different patents so is Brainchips patents going to trump all the competitors , this area still remains vague as for example accident avoidance technology that is sitting on the shelf ready .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 21.0¢ 18.5¢ $2.897M 14.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 397036 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 512236 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.