AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Unusual Trading Patterns, page-123

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Fair comment and acknowledged, though still does not feel quite the same. If this goes well then yes, if not he has preserved his capital. Actual skin in the game though would have showed a strong commitment to the future of the company.

I would love to have that option; no risk/high reward.

Importance of perception?, I would say relevant, current perception of many facets of this company is what?, one of those facets, arguably, is have the BOD significant skin in the game, how important is that?might not be the end all be all BUT when you combine it with other possible negative perceptions of this company it does not help.

At what time have options ever been converted by the BOD or by anybody actually, that has been a huge failure since time dot; the incentive of ‘cheap’ options in the past has not been realized; huge saving by the BOD and huge lost by RIs, up to date.

The company would be where if RIs could save their capital by not buying at market until converting options without the risk of capital loss; that is what I mean by “ ..... does not quiet feel the same”.
    Last edited by iceman.11: 12/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.